[vc_row full_width=”true” img_animate=”false” animation_dir=”horizontal” animation_speed=”35000″ background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” background_attachment=”scroll” padding_top=”20″ padding_bottom=”20″ parallax=”false” video=”false”][vc_column][vc_column_text pl=”0″ pr=”0″ pt=”0″ pb=”0″]
Sales Terms and Conditions
1. The D.T.S. DOLCIARIA SRL (hereinafter referred to as the Company) – VAT 05040960873 – (telephone 095 918 970, fax 095 7053175, e – mail firstname.lastname@example.org, headquartered in Belpasso (CT), Via A. Ascari, 32.
2. The Company through its website www.cannolidisicilia.it (hereinafter, referred to as the Site) markets, through a service on – line sales, confectionery products carefully selected (hereinafter, referred to as the products).
3. These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all those who make purchases through the site. In case of variation of the General Conditions of Sale apply those published on the site at the time of the purchase order.
4. By placing the purchase order, the customer confirms that I have read and agree to all these Conditions of Sale, to be of age and fully capable.
5. The details of the products and their prices are listed within each product on the site. Ai Products applies the price indicated in the cards at the date of the order. Delivery costs, which are also given in the product data sheets are always borne by the customer.
6. The order placed by the customer is proposed purchase of products chosen by the site and is governed by these Terms of Sale. The contract will be concluded only when the proposal will be accepted by the Company by sending e – mail of acceptance to the customer. The order and the receipt are considered received when the parties to whom they are addressed are able to access them.
7. In the event that upon receipt of the individual order the products ordered were not to be available, the customer will receive a non-acceptance of the order and return the price paid in the same manner used for the purchase.
8. The methods of purchase are as follows:
– Advance payment;
9. The Company will retain a copy of the orders received and sent acceptances for 180 days.
10. The above documents will be kept in a database and will be accessible only to the company that needs to consult for the execution of their duties.
11. The customer before forwarding the proposal to the Company may at any time correct any errors in data entry by deleting the wrong data and inserting the correct one.
12. Payment terms are as follows:
– Credit cards through PayPal system
Payment must be made within 5 days from the date on which the order was placed. Once past that period the order will be deemed automatically canceled.
13. In case of cancellation by the customer, in case of rejection of the proposal by the Company and on the return of the product that may actually be spoiled, you will be prompted to the appropriate lending institution the cancellation of and this transaction will make provisions according to their timing of which the Company can not be held responsible.
14. The time of delivery of the products is 3 days, upon receipt of payment from the customer.
15. Delivery will be made by courier to the address specified by the customer. The Company will charge the customer any additional charges due to changes made to the delivery not immediately notified.
16. If the customer, understood as final consumer, you refuse or fail to take delivery of products in accordance with the provisions of these Terms of Sale, all risks of loss or damage to them will anyway its cargo. In this case, the company may cancel the order and have the products, without prejudice to its right to compensation for damage caused by the Client.
17. In accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, the right of withdrawal is allowed only for non depreribli only to end consumers ie to natural persons acting outside their professional activity; It is attached hereto as Annex 1 to the General Conditions of the Sale Notice relating to the right of withdrawal and the model withdrawal form for the case in which the consumer intends to exercise this right using the form.
18. E ‘burden of the customer to proceed to the verification of the product on delivery and ensure its conformity with respect to those resulting from the Product; if the packaging and / or products are damaged, the customer must proceed with the immediate challenge of putting reserves control written on the slip certifying delivery, specifying the reason for the reserve, and give notice to the Company context.
19. Products subject to these General Terms purchased by a consumer applies the legal guarantee of conformity provided by Articles. 128 and following of Legislative Decree 206 of 6.9.2005 and for customers who do not hold the qualification of the guarantees provided for consumers artt.1476 et seq CC
20. In the event that the product delivered is to be effectively spoiled, the customer must return it directly to the Company without tampering or adulterarlo, taking care that it is returned in the best storage conditions so that it can be controlled by the manufacturer; the company will give back the price, subject to confirmation by the manufacturer that the same is really such.
21. Any notice sent in relation to the present Terms of Sale will be made by registered letter a / r at the following address: Via A. Ascari, 32-95032 – Belpasso (CT), or by email if these Terms and Conditions of Sale so provide.
22. Complaints must be sent to the following email address email@example.com or by letter registered mail to the following address Via A. Ascari, 32-95032 – Belpasso (CT).
23. The sales contract between customer and company is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law.
24. In relations between customer and company parties can start-court settlement procedures for settling disputes also electronically
Attachments to the General Terms and Conditions
Information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal – under Article 49, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree no. 206/05
The consumer has the right to terminate the contract, without giving any reason within 14 days. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day when the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, acquires physical possession of the goods to exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer is obliged to inform the Company of his decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement sent by registered letter R / R.
To this end, it may use the model withdrawal form Annex to the present information, but is not required.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that the consumer sends the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the right of termination.
Effects of withdrawal: if the consumer withdraws from a contract entered into pursuant to these Conditions of Sale, he will be refunded all payments received in favor of the Company, except for the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day when the company is informed of the decision of the consumer to terminate the contract entered into with it. These refunds will be made using the same payment method used for the initial transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case it will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
The refund will be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the system demonstration by the consumer of having sent back the goods, whichever comes first.
The consumer will have to send back the goods or hand them over to the Company at the address of Via A. Ascari, 32-95032 – Belpasso (CT), without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the day on which the consumer has communicated his withdrawal the contract with the company. The deadline is met if the consumer sends back the goods before the expiration of the 14 day period.
The direct cost of return will be borne by the consumer.
The consumer is only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
withdrawal form – under Article 49, paragraph 1, lett. H) Legislative Decree no. 206/05 (complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Hereby I / we hereby give notice withdraw from my / our contract of sale of the following products: ___________________
Ordered the __________________e received the _______________
NAME / THE CONSUMER (I)
ADDRESS OF / OF CONSUMER (I)
SIGNATURE OF / OF CONSUMER (I)